Ghana football is not that good

This is a place where soccer fans from Ghana and around the world visit and interact with each other.

Ghana football is not that good

Postby kofi max on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:27 am

For sometime I have been thinking that Ghana football is not that good. If the way the Ghanaians are playing is any good then how come the boys failed to win Ghana 2008? The competition was held in Ghana so why did the boys fail to win the cup at home. If you watch countries like Egypt and Cameroon, you will realize they have more experience in world cups than Ghana and they are also getting good results from tournaments. The same can't be said about Ghana football though. I think we need to step up or Nigeria is even going to kill us off in a game soon. :twisted: :twisted:
kofi max

Re: Ghana football is not that good

Postby amankwaa on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:29 am

kofi max wrote:For sometime I have been thinking that Ghana football is not that good. If the way the Ghanaians are playing is any good then how come the boys failed to win Ghana 2008? The competition was held in Ghana so why did the boys fail to win the cup at home. If you watch countries like Egypt and Cameroon, you will realize they have more experience in world cups than Ghana and they are also getting good results from tournaments. The same can't be said about Ghana football though. I think we need to step up or Nigeria is even going to kill us off in a game soon. :twisted: :twisted:

If you think Nigeria can beat Ghana these days then you problems. Aaaa massa paa... :roll: :roll: :roll: 419 boys go kill us off? :roll:
amankwaa

Re: Ghana football is not that good

Postby Kwame on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:31 am

What has Nigeria done in football? Oh please. :oops: :oops: You cannot talk about Ghana like that man. We have the best football midfielders in the world if you don't know.
Kwame

---------

Return to GHANA SOCCER