LIVERPOOL FC 3 V 1 PSV- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FT!

This is a place where soccer fans from Ghana and around the world visit and interact with each other.

LIVERPOOL FC 3 V 1 PSV- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FT!

Postby kakai on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 am

Go the site and click on the games, you will have to download some softwares before enjoying your games.
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE:

WATCH GAME:

MIDFIELDER INSPIRED BY ISTANBUL LEGEND
Jimmy Rice 01 October 2008

The 24-year-old was still learning his trade at River Plate when Steven Gerrard and co completed the greatest comeback of all time.

Now on Liverpool's books himself, Mascherano is reminded of what he missed every time he steps into the players' lounge at Anfield.

It is here, with a dozen iconic images from May 2005 hanging on the walls, that Liverpoolfc.tv caught up with the Kop favourite, who was clearly inspired.

"Hopefully in a few years I will be here on the walls - a picture of me and my teammates with the European Cup," said Mascherano, who could return to the Liverpool side against PSV tonight after missing the derby with a calf strain.

"That would be great because the Champions League is the biggest competition in the world for any player and it is a dream of mine to win it."

Anfield hosts its first Champions League game of the season tonight, with a potential five more to follow if Liverpool reach the latter stages.

Though he looks forward to pulling on a red jersey whatever the occasion, Mascherano admits European nights on Merseyside are extra special.

"The atmosphere here on a European night is fantastic," he said. "I have had the fortune to play big games here and it's great. When you feel your supporters behind you like they are here it gives you a lot of confidence. It makes you want to win every single game."

PSV have never beaten Liverpool and are still searching for their first goal against us in the Champions League.

But Mascherano added: "It will not be easy. You don't have easy games in the Champions League. They need to get points because they lost their first game. We need to keep our level and stay focused on doing our job, and if we do that we won't have a problem.

"All Dutch teams like to play football. They have quality and like to play the ball. Obviously they'll try to be careful with players like Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard, but they'll come to try to win.

"If we can win we'll be in a very good position and maybe then we can focus even more on the Premier League. I think 11, maybe 12 points will see us through, but you can't think like that. You just have to think about winning the next game."
source:www.liverpoolfc.tv

I hope pool wins.
Liv 3 PSV 0 PREDICTIONS.
kakai

Re: LIVERPOOL FC V PSV- UEFACHAMPIONS LEAGUE, TODAY EST 2:45 PM

Postby kofi max on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:53 am

I will watch liverpool today. I hope they win the cup. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kofi max

Postby austingh on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:56 am

Kakai, good job man. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Liverpool will struggle today though. Predictions are simple.
Liverpool 0-1 PSV
STeven gerrard misses penalty.
austingh
Site Admin

Postby Bote on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:58 am

austingh wrote:Kakai, good job man. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Liverpool will struggle today though. Predictions are simple.
Liverpool 0-1 PSV
STeven gerrard misses penalty.

In your dreams. :evil: :evil:
Bote

Re: LIVERPOOL FC V PSV- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, TODAY EST 2:45 PM

Postby austingh on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:57 pm

dirk kuyt scores
:D :D
austingh
Site Admin

Re: LIVERPOOL FC 3 V 1 PSV- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FT!

Postby austingh on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Liverpool played well yesterday. Steven Gerrard was vital to their win.
austingh
Site Admin

Re: LIVERPOOL FC 3 V 1 PSV- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FT!

Postby kofi max on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:11 pm

PSV paa, they frea :roll: :roll: king disappointed.
kofi max

---------

Return to GHANA SOCCER