Quincy omission explained

This is a place where soccer fans from Ghana and around the world visit and interact with each other.

Quincy omission explained

Postby amankwaa on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Ghana coach Milovan Rajevac has explained his decision to leave out Birmingham winger, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie from his World Cup qualifying team.

The Blues player has consistently been a present fixture in the Ghana team but was not included in the 22-man team announced on Wednesday for the joint 2010 World Cup and African Nations Cup qualifying match against Lesotho next week at the Sekondi Sports Stadium

Quincy came off the bench in Milovan Rajevac’s first competitive game, the 1-0 defeat to Libya in Tripoli. But the winger could not hold down a place in the team despite his fine form for club, Birmingham.

Milovan Rajevac explaining the omission of the player for this particular game however stated that Quincy Owusu-Abeyie has not lost his place completely in the team.

“Nobody is guaranteed a place in the team, but I can say that Quincy has not lost his place,” Milovan told .

The 22 year-old who is capped nine times for Ghana is expected to be line for future games, the Black Stars coach says.

“He is out of this Lesotho match because of tactical reasons. For this particular match, I think he should be out, but I am monitoring and he will be considered for some other match.”

Source: Ghanafa.org

amankwaa

Re: Quincy omission explained

Postby amankwaa on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Qunicy should just calm down. Everything will be fine.
amankwaa

Postby Sakyiamah on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:25 pm

To be fair, I think only the coach knows what he's doing. Quincy should not be despaired because this coach will fu*k up and he will be done. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sakyiamah

Postby austingh on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Sakyiamah, wo ye onipa bone nii paa. You wan't the coach to fail? :shock: :shock: :shock:
austingh
Site Admin

Postby Sansakroma on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm

This is crazy. Ghana paa. Qunicy out? :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
Sansakroma

Postby Amando on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:44 pm

Sansakroma wrote:This is crazy. Ghana paa. Qunicy out? :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

That is Ghana FA for you. :lol:
Amando

---------

Return to GHANA SOCCER