Will Ghana qualify for the worldcup?

This is a place where soccer fans from Ghana and around the world visit and interact with each other.

Will Ghana qualify for the worldcup?

Postby Kwame on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:37 pm

I am extremely thinking Ghana can still make it to South Africa 2010 even though our chances are becoming quite slim. What hurts me is that Libya is not a great team and we lost against them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Oh Essien won't be around. :?
Kwame

Re: Will Ghana qualify for the worldcup?

Postby Ghanaba on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:41 pm

Kwame wrote:I am extremely thinking Ghana can still make it to South Africa 2010 even though our chances are becoming quite slim. What hurts me is that Libya is not a great team and we lost against them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Oh Essien won't be around. :?

Ye qualify massa. Aaah, you know be man? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ghanaba

Postby Naija on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:59 am

Kai, Ghana will not even qualify.
Naija

Postby Kwame on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Naija wrote:Kai, Ghana will not even qualify.

You dummy. Even your useless team thinks they have what t takes to win the world cup. Ghana is the only team that win the cup. Nigeria has poor players as compared to Ghana. Where is your Essien? Mikel Obi? :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
Kwame

Postby austingh on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Kwame wrote:

You dummy. Even your useless team thinks they have what t takes to win the world cup. Ghana is the only team that win the cup. Nigeria has poor players as compared to Ghana. Where is your Essien? Mikel Obi? :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Oye gyimifour! Ghana is a quality team. At the moment, our boys are better than any African team. Nigeria is sub par team. A total average team is what the super eagles are. :lol: :lol: :lol:
austingh
Site Admin

Postby Nancy on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:30 pm

austingh wrote:
Kwame wrote:

Oye gyimifour! Ghana is a quality team. At the moment, our boys are better than any African team. Nigeria is sub par team. A total average team is what the super eagles are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Chaley, metu wo buul mu. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nancy

Postby kofi max on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Why is everybody posting in twi? Can't you guys post in English? Ghana is a former British colony you dumb *** people. I hate that local language thing. I think I am off to to check the site out. Definitely not a bad site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kofi max

---------

Return to GHANA SOCCER